Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

Too Much Pain in my Heart :(

We still smile though it really hurts deep inside our hearts... Maybe its pure human nature that we don't want others to see us unhappy... so that they won't get affected by the negative energy emitted from our emotions... Some don't want others to pity them that's why they would rather choose to keep their feelings.


Sometimes, we would rather choose to run away from all of the troubles and discomfort of the world... but... it's no use... Instead of  making us feel better it makes us even more paranoid and even makes our worries bigger... What we need is a break from this state of mind.


That's why it's always good to travel and relax. Set your mind free from stress and all the troubles the world can give... Let's put all of the problems away and let God take care of them... It can never be considered as a problem if it has no solution... Just pray... Meditate and ask God for guidance... Prayer can heal all the negative vibrations away...


And even in our happiest moments,... we should also never forget to thank Him... whether it is a blessing of family, friendship, love, career, good health and achieving your goals.... That's why I feel so sad lately. I am so sorry because sometimes when I become so Happy I tend to forget Him though He never forgets me. I feel the pain in my heart as I think of the times I have failed Him... This day is for You. I am blogging and sharing this because I know you too might have felt the same or might have done the same... So Reis Your Heart out and start thanking Him and ask for forgiveness... Why do it tomorrow if you can do it now? 










3 comments: