Translate

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Got fully loaded in T.G.I.F.!

I just can't miss July 1, 2012 as it is the first day of my birthday month. My friend "F" went to Cebu for the Nursing Board Exams and after taking the exams on her Big Day, we decided to have a fully loaded seafood dinner.


We both had fun and enjoyed the seafood platter and the vanilla and chocolate shakes though we weren't able to eat everything... hahaha... as it seems that there were so much food... hehe... but the platter was good for 2-3 persons. We especially like the place because of the cozy and friendly environment it has. I don't kinda like formal dining. 


And because I said, "First, I have to wear my new bought accessories before I post them", so here they are... hehe... but I only wore the two neon accessories I bought. I still have one left to show you next time... hehe...


And so... here we are... goofing around like crazy... hehe... MUKHASIM! :D

In life, despite the tough moments we have, unforgettable ones still do exist... So always Reis Your Heart out and enjoy life's blessings despite the obstacles that may come... Always stay positive! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment