Translate

Friday, June 15, 2012

Cave Girl!

Stalactites and Stalagmites... Clear Fresh Water... Calmness and Darkness... Serenity... CAVES...


Caves are totally amazing... Though some people are afraid of caves because it's dark and it's mysterious... Still, we cannot deny the fact that caves are beautiful...


One of the nicest caves I went to is in Camotes Island. I love the clear, cold fresh water and the miraculous and mysterious feeling it radiates in the place...


I also took some photos of the parts of the cave that really looked so scary... hahaha... well... scary in my own perspective... hehe...


I'm sorry I'm not really that specific in this portion of my adventure... Maybe next time, if I have more time to blog, I will share more photos to you and also more words... hehe... I'm really sorry and I hope you forgive me for still publishing this blog... Though, I don't have enough time today... Still, I hope, you would never forget to Reis Your Heart out and explore more caves in our country... We are so lucky that Philippines is rich in natural resources and wonders...


No comments:

Post a Comment