Translate

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The One and Only Items From Online Shops!

At first, I was very hesitant to buy items online or to shop through the net. I was thinking,... what if I won't receive the items and all the money I paid will go to the ocean???... (oh well) Being so paranoid about those crazy events that might happen to the packages... Ahahahaha but then... One time, there was this item online and I just can't help it! It's too affordable plus very unique. It gives me the feeling that if I buy them, I would be the only person who will own and possess that One and Only Item!!! Hahahaha... What a lunatic, right?! Wew! hehehe... Because of my love for earrings, my desire to possess the item became so strong that...  I ended up... OK, fine! I'm going to purchase it! And so, the next day, I sent messages to the seller regarding the product. 


I don't know but I felt so sure and confident at that time. And luckily, everything went as planned. I received the item just before I left for my trip to Guimaras Islands... :) My heart was filled with so much joy because I have a new accessory to wear and the good thing is it's waterproof and good for swimming activities and island hopping! Hahaha... They are neon rubber danglings and I have never seen it in any shop in Bacolod City nor in Cebu, that's why I was so sure to buy it! Not only that, I only ordered one but I received two items and both were so lovely that I'm taking good care of these set in my earring collection??? hehehehe... I'll try to post my earring collection next time. :)



This is the first time I purchased online and the second time, I got my package yesterday! It was another set of neon accessories and again I got a new freebie... :) Thank you so much Online Shops! You make every girl's crazy imagination come true...(if some things are really not easy to find and buy in their hometown... you know... hehehe... :))


This is the package I received yesterday... hehehe... I won't tell you what's in it yet... hehe... just wait and see when I'm already done using the accessories hehehe... Anyways,... this day is all about risking. If you wont take risks, you will never know what tomorrow has for you... So Reis Your Heart out and always be ready to take some challenges in life! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment