Translate

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Cheers for Friendships!


"R & R"

Cheers For Friendships!

Before I graduate, I already planned to work in Cebu and I'm so grateful that I was able to achieve it. My friendship bond with "R" (the lovely lady with me in the picture) became even stronger. Since this started our independent living, we only have each other to depend on.


The "Traidors"

I also met the "Traidors" who were true and loyal friends. We love to "Suroy" the bisaya term for wandering or strolling. We would go to crazy, risky and adventurous places like Dakit Island. I have some photos here to share with you...


Giant Coral Cliffs... Wew! They're very difficult to climb to...


But It's worth once you're up the cliffs... very nice view... Hehe...



People would say that in this place once stood a seafood restaurant but later demolished because it was bankrupt... 


This Island is very abundant in starfish...




I'd say your slippers won't work here well... You might slide and fall down the cliffs or either bruise... haha... Sorry for some discouraging words but this place is very nice for adventurous people...  







I also met true friends along the way. I also had boy buds who were there for me in times of need. I'm so thankful to God that I know these people. My life in Cebu became easy when they were there for me. But, as every story goes... There will always be a time for separation... We are all now in different places and hopefully we will all achieve our dreams and reunite in the future.

To enjoy life fully, It's nice to be adventurous and risky sometimes... but don't forget to always put some limitations in whatever you want to do... Good luck!!! And don't forget to Reis Your Heart out! 
Enjoy!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment