Translate

Saturday, June 30, 2012

Batch 1 of Earring Collection

Just like what I said... I'm going to post my earring collection... and I think today is the right date for this! :) Well, my earrings may not seem to be that super expensive or that super cool but each of them has its own unique story how I got them. I may be too sentimental about my so-called collection but that is the exact reason why I take good care of them.


This is my first batch of pictures... I won't post the other sets yet... not until I wore them all... hehe... Most of my fave earrings are from F21 and Mags. They sell cute and unique earrings that I just can't resist! 


I wore this during the 2012 Sinulog Festival in Cebu.


This is my most favorite earrings. I almost lost this one and the flower fell so many times but I was so lucky that I was able to find it... Wew! Anyways, I really wanted to blog more about anything but as of now, especially this month, I'm just so busy and I have a lot of things to do... So, I think my blog is only until here... I'm sorry... if only there's a lot of time... huhu... but I'll try to blog more next time... Just don't forget to Reis Your Heart and keep life moving...




No comments:

Post a Comment