Translate

Saturday, June 16, 2012

More Hopes Please...

I would wake up everyday with the hopes of a happy and fruitful day... Though, I know my day won't be as perfect as it may seem but I still have the positive thought that atleast it will be remarkable and something new or different...



We went to Tops, known as one of Cebu's highest points and tourist attraction, last year. It was an unplanned tour but we had so much fun and we got so tired because we didn't sleep just to see the sunrise. It was so cold but the view was so breath-taking and worth the trip. From total darkness to sunrise... the changing of the colors is so beautiful that words are not enough to describe it. God is so good to create such wonder and that day made me think of my dreams and my supposedly life in the future.


These photos were taken from my sister's camera and though they may not be that good and it may not explain how grateful I am to see such magnificent view, still for me, this is worth my day. The lights of the city were like golds and diamonds sparkling... I want to touch them and hold them but of course it's impossible... just like our dreams... sparkling like diamonds... impossible to hold and touch but we can only see ourselves reaching it as we feel the happiness and unexplainable feeling it gives...



Today, I feel the desire to reach my dreams... I want to move even just one step at a time though sometimes I want to quit and forget about it because I'm getting tired and worn out already but I can't.... I just can't. What keeps me going on everyday is the goal to reach it so I just can't stop here. I have to exert more effort if I must. I know that one of my purposes in life is to reach it. I can feel that I can do it... So my dear friends... never surrender if you feel you can still do it... Ask a sign from above. If it is for you and if God wills it then It is... so Reis Your Heart and God bless!







No comments:

Post a Comment