Translate

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

One, Two, Three... same YOU!

Sorry, I missed blogging my whereabouts these past few days... I went home (to Bacolod City) and took a grand vacay... hahaha... well... not really... I went to the dentist for the removal of my braces.


I had braces for more than 4 years and I think NOW is the right time to say GOODBYE! Wew! Actually, I had crooked teeth and I had super low self-esteem because of that... I carried that bad ego with me from grade school to high school... I thought my life will forever be like UGLY DUCKLING or I'll forever be a FROG... But thanks to Dentistry! Now, I have a more comfortable life with... (well) retainers for 2-3 months before having a life free from metal touches... Atleast... They're removable...


Life with a crooked teeth was not easy... (Good thing, I was able to save a pic with my crooked teeth though... in this photo... it's not really that obvious...) I never smiled showing my teeth though I really want to... I felt so shy and so ugly thus lowering my self confidence... Still, I focused on my studies despite the self-pity emotions I had. I always put in mind the quote "Beauty and Brains". I was thinking... If I can never be BEAUTY then atleast I can be BRAINS...


I was so skinny and I focused so much in my studies that I forgot to value my time. I seldom bond with my friends unlike an ordinary teen would. That's why I missed a lot of fun and experiences in high school. Though, if given a chance to change everything... Still, I won't undo a thing... they all happen for a reason... and maybe this happened to me to make me realize how important friends are, how every second of your time should not be wasted, how others look at you and think about you is never really important, how the pressure from the society never really marks your life (actually, it just makes you act and feel like a paranoid freak if you would really give in to the influence of the community)... 

(Whatever other says, don't mind them. Just be the confident YOU... like as if no one's watching.)

I'm not saying the community is bad but what you do to your life matters. What you do makes you, molds you as a person and will lead you to your goals and dreams... We all tend to have that feeling like as if that someone might think like this or like that about us but... the truth is... no one really cares... Even if you soaked yourself in mud... maybe they will see you and laugh at you and SO? So what? Will it change the fact of what just happened to you?! No it won't! And once it's already done, it's done! Forget about it! And if you see your audience again and they laugh at you... So what again? Still there would be no changes... You are not an actress playing a main role in a movie nor a teleserye... unless you are really a famous actress like Anne Curtis... maybe that's the time where in you guard your actions from the public and the paparazzi but YOU are YOU and no matter what they say about you.... nothing will change...YOU WILL STILL BE YOU...


Do what your heart says... but always take note of the limitations of life... Before you Reis Your Heart out, be sure that you are ready to take the responsibilities of your actions... Take Care!



No comments:

Post a Comment