Translate

Sunday, August 19, 2012

"The Reunion"

Its almost one month since I haven't published anything new in my blog. My life went down. I became dormant. I have nothing new with me. I became sad and sometimes hopeless. But He is always present within me. His love for me gives me hope. He is my only light and shelter. He gives me strength in my darkest days. Together with my family and friends, the Almighty One gives me more reasons to continue living amidst this rocky portion of my life so I fought my "nega" part and tried to look at the brighter side. I cried but I learned how to wipe my tears away. I tripped but I learned to stand up once again.


I went home and planned a reunion with my college friends. Good thing, a movie entitled "The Reunion" is also due to show on that week. The movie was really good. It was totally funny and good for the Barkada. The casting is perfect plus the songs are really our generation's featured songs. That day felt like a start of the fulfillment of our dreams, a promise we made where in we will always back-up each other no matter what happens.


With God's guidance, I know that we will be able to achieve our dreams and that no matter what obstacles may come our way, each of us already knew one's own uniqueness and attitude and each of us will be together as one. A friendship with no boundaries, like brothers, like sisters, like parents and will always be friends forever. Though, we still don't know what are the incoming hardships in our relationship, still I believe that with our Heavenly Father that guides us and unites us as one, we will stay together comforting one another. For all those SOLID FRIENDS and BARKADAS out there stay strong and Always Reis Your Heart out in understanding each others' personal issues in life...




No comments:

Post a Comment